Terms & Conditions
The Website Owner, including subsidiaries and affiliates
The term ("www.thesecretlabel.com" or "The Secret Label" or "we" or "us" or “our") refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 24 Janakpuri Colony, Karkhana, Secunderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500 009. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the TERMS AND CONDITIONS hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
- If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by the Company.
- You shall to the fullest extent indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
- When You use the Site or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with You by Email/SMS/Call or by an electronic record on our Site which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the The Secret Label’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- The Secret Label reserves the right to not accept/process any order from any customer for any reason without notice/intimation (Will refund if pre-paid orders are placed by these customers without any notice/initmation). Reasons can be many including a customer returning the products frequently, customer trying to use his influence owing to his position/profession, customer returning the products after use, customer not accepting CoD orders, customer rasing a Paypal Transaction Dispute without sharing the concern with The Secret Label etc. leading to or capable of leading to a monetary/reputation loss to The Secret Label.
- The Secret Label reserves the right to cancel any order for any reason without giving any prior notice to the customer. If any amount is paid by the customer, the amount will be refunded in 5 to7 business days of the cancellation.
- In case of requests for order cancellations by customers, we reserve the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if they are made within 48 (forty eight) hours of making the order on the Site. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which request for cancellation is made after the expiry of 48 (forty eight) hours from making the order. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The User agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accepts our decision regarding the cancellation.
- While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products that appear on the Site, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.